Borderless Distribution is a global eCommerce logistics and strategy company that partners with some of the largest brands in the world to distribute product on Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and more. We are looking for a Human Resource Generalist at our Hebron, KY warehouse to assist the HR Manager with HR department functions including onboarding, payroll, leave, performance management, employee relations, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Manager to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Coordinates employee drug testing
- Administers and executes routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations.
- Ensures accuracy of employee timecards and assists with payroll as needed
- Monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
- Assists with benefits administration
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Participates in administrative staff meetings
- Oversees the maintenance of employee records in HRIS and other systems
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Performs various other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in an HR role where independent decision-making and self-initiative were demonstrated
- Experience resolving complex employee relations issues
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products and HRIS systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of HR law and its application
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor when handling difficult situations
- Self-driven, organized, and proactive mindset
- High ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
What We're About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation
Why Work at Borderless
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
Borderless Distribution provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.